Well, the time has come! Spring is almost here and Easter is just a week away! We have decided to officially open for the year! We have lots of flowers and vegetables to plant now! Want to add a little color to your empty flower beds or boxes? Add some pretty colorful pansies! Are you ready to get your hands in your vegetable garden? We have some plants for you too! We have onions, broccoli and cauliflower plants that are ready to go! We hope each of you had a great winter! We did but are ready for Spring! Oh, if you are interested in any special events or workshops make sure to look at our new event page. There you will see all our special events planned for this year and workshops we have planned! We hope to see each of you soon! Thanks again for you business!!
- Plants That Repel Ticks April 16, 2018
- Gray Lavender Santolina April 16, 2018
- New Annual for 2018 – Solar Tower Sweet Potato Vine April 4, 2018
- New Perennial for 2018 – Verbascum ‘Banana Custard’ April 4, 2018
- New Perennial for 2018 – Allium ‘Millenium’ April 4, 2018